Convert any font to any font, like ttf to eot, svg, woff & more!!!
click here >>
Short Details of : .ttf
Font Family :
Font Subfamily :
Font Identifier :
Full Name :
Postscript Name :
How to install Nidahasa Hiru in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Nidahasa Hiru font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Nidahasa Hiru font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Nidahasa Hiru font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Nidahasa Hiru font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Nidahasa Hiru font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Nidahasa Hiru font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS