Convert any font to any font, like ttf to eot, svg, woff & more!!!
click here >>
Short Details of : Anuradhapura.ttf
Font Family :
Font Subfamily :
Font Identifier :
Full Name :
Postscript Name :
How to install Anuradhapura in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Anuradhapura font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Anuradhapura font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Anuradhapura font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Anuradhapura font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Anuradhapura font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Anuradhapura font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS